You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
- Open up the Teaching Monitoring and Creation Sheet
- Make a Copy
- Edit the "Keys" tab w/ your student roster and email addresses
- Click on the menu tab "Create Spreadsheets" and create sheets for your class
- Open your docs folder and check to make sure everything is working!
- Open a student sheet and enter in some data to test the tracker!
Push my thinking
The idea of auto-creating documents and being able to monitor them has many classroom possibilities. What else could this be a solution for?
Student Goal Setting Platform
Problem of practice
Learning how to set goals and become accountable for them is critical to college readiness. With a class of 30 students, this can be a daunting task to setup and then monitor.
Using a script stolen from another project and a student template, this platform will allow a teacher to enter in their classroom roster, hit a button and automatically create goal setting sheets for their class and monitor their students' progress!
Cast your vote